WordPress For Church Websites
This page serves as the master story list for the Using WordPress to Run Church Websites Tutorial Series at Church Communications Pro.
1. 5 Reasons to Choose WordPress to Run Your Church Website
2. Installing WordPress on Your Church Website
3. Determing Your Website’s Basic Layout and Structure: The Wireframe
4. Picking / Finding a Free WordPress Theme for Your Church Website
5. Personalizing Your Theme and Making It Your Own
6. Two Quick Ways to Make WordPress Look Like a Regular Website
7. Six Handy (And Free) Plugins For Your WordPress-Run Church Website
8. Changing Your Permalinks Structure
Professional Church Websites from WebDesign.com
Want to get an affordable yet attractive website launched for your church but don’t have the time or know-how to do it yourself?
Why Choose WebDesign.com?
- Getting Found Online – your prospective customers are looking for the goods and services you offer online via search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and you want your website to be indexed in their search results
- A High Return on Investment – we feel your website should be effective and DO something for your business, and compared to Yellow Book advertising and other costly marketing channels, having a good website is one of the most effective yet affordable ways to market yourself
- A Website You Can Be Proud Of – we want your website to reflect your unique personality and objectives, something you can happily share with your friends, business associates and of course customers and clients
- Professional Experts To Guide You – there’s no guessing or doubt as one of our professional web consultants walk you through the web design process, sharing our expertise and experience in the best practices that will make your website a long-term success for you and your business